Belong. Learn. Innovate.
Develop emotional literacy
Build psychological safety
Dr. Maren Gube is a sought-after workshop leader, speaker, and advisor. She catalyzes the building of fearless, collaborative, and creative organizational cultures that invite everyone to belong, learn, and innovate – even in uncertain times. She is also the Executive Director of Resiliti.
Uncertainty and fear can kill collaboration and creativity. Bad timing … because disruption and crisis are when collaboration and creativity are most needed.
To lead in volatile and unpredictable times, we need team members who feel that they belong, can ask questions freely, and have the courage to challenge the status quo.
Diverse teams view problems from multiple perspectives, and research suggests that they make better decisions up to 87% of the time – assuming of course that those diverse voices are heard.
- Cognitive diversity brings emotional diversity. Can your team navigate that?
- Innovation requires intellectual friction. Is your team prepared for the social challenges that can arise in tandem?
- You want to include all team members, so they don’t take their diverse talents elsewhere. But do you have the tools for building an inclusive culture?
- Do you understand the emotional culture of your team? Or which elements of psychological safety might need work?
- Would everyone on your team agree with your assessment of the above?
If you’re not able to answer these questions with a definite yes, you may want to take a closer look at the emotional culture and psychological safety of your work environment. We can help.
Client and participant feedback
© 2022 Maren Gube – All Rights Reserved